Sunday 11 April 2010

This is another card that I love, it's a paper piecing one I made for a challenge but I missed the date (I'll email it instead).
This is a Tilda stamp which I stamped then Glimmer misted in Pearl then sprayed with my Sticky Fingers mister, I also Sticled the edge of top layer around Tilda. I then distressed it Stamped swirls from Hot off The Press stamps I used Nesties to matt & layer, the paper was a freebie with a craft mag, the lace & Prima flower is from RWS & the Pearls & rose from Grimsby Crafts.




http://craftyannschallengeblog.wordpress.com

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Thank you for joining in the funky friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, very cheerful
    Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet

    What a cute card, lovely colour combo.

    Thank you for joining in my Petals and Pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU FOR LEAVING SUCH NICE COMMENTS LADIES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet - this is lovely thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww this is so pretty, she a really cute Tilda, love the touch of lace - so feminine XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. Very cheery. Thanks for helping us "let the sunshine in" at Crafty Ann's this week. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours so uplifting thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, love the run colours. Thanks for joining JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card, the lovely colour palette and the lace are just perfect with your sweet Tilda.
    Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janet, what a pretty, cheery card and it certainly lets the sunshine in. Thank you for joining in with Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and we hope to see you again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janet, your card is gorgeous and a great interpretation on Crafty Anns Challenge. I love the colours and layout.
    Thanks for joining in.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete