Saturday 17 April 2010

challenge-76-things-with-wings

This is the card I made for the One Stop Craft challenge as a Guest Designer which I was dead chuffed about. I should have been doing it next week but the lady who should have done it this week lost her dear little Nephew Alfie, and as it turns out myself and some of my bloggy friends know her from Running With Scissors Blog. I hope I have done her proud as this weeks blog is dedicated to Lizzy who has been in my thoughts all day. Also before I close this I have to thank both Jane & Lorraine who was a great inspiration to me & who I brain wacked with my Ideas, so thanks Lorraine & Jane.

Digi download: http://glitterbabegreetings.blogspot.com/
Chain, K&Co metal tag & velum swirls paper Hobby House
Flowers: stash
Blue card & pink sticker dots: stash
sentiment: song verse From Both Sides Now








http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janet: You've done yourself proud with this one. Love the colours and the castle surrounded by swirls, matched by the swirly paper in the background and the tag - all goes together really well. And such a lovely song and sentiment. It's a card fit for a Princess! Missed seeing you today - hope you're well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely card, but you did it all your self and well done on being a guest designer. Thanks for all your support over the past few weeks whilst i have not been to well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card again Janet, looking forward to next weeks lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next weeks is already for Emailing started early in case Shelley doesn't like it haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Janet, I really love it and can ell you put a lot of love into it, how kind that you dedicated it to Alfie too, so thoughtful XXX

    ReplyDelete