Friday 23 April 2010

1 Day to go

Just one day to go then I can upload my latest cards it all depends on which one Shelley chooses as I have given her 2. I will also upload my ATC that I made for the Running With Scissors April challenge, I had to make 8 one of which I kept for myself I'm so excited but then I'm also a bit sad as thisis my last week as Guest Designer for onestopcraftchallenge I really enjoyed doing this & would be quite keen to help them out anytime. Cheers Shelley for giving me a chance. Thats it for tonight really got to save my strenght for RWS tomoro it's a laugh a minute, you never know I might even get some challenge cards done. Night

3 comments:

  1. Your card for One Stop is just fantastic. I hope you get to do guest designing again soon. I really like the double layering you did around the squares. This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Janet, its beautiful I'm sure Judith will love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks as yet Judith still has not seen her card & i really enjoyed doing these.

    ReplyDelete