Sunday 5 August 2012

City Break

Good morning everyone and how glorious it is it reminds me of a song "the Sun has got his hat on" I really didn't think we was having a summer, I have got a lot to do this week lay down flooring, paint my walls & ceiling, paint the skirting .................. then I can move into my craft room WIT WOO.
Back to the present I have to tell you what a great Challenge we are holding over at OSCC it's called City Break and we have TWO great sponsors this week
 CRIMSOM CLOUD 
and 
WHIMSY STAMPS

This is my card I have been really good and used a lot of my stash that I seem to have had for ever like the lovely green Ribbon that I got from Running with Scissors about 2 years ago, my Tilda images that I really ever use and the free papers from a craft mag I seem to think they are My Mind's Eye. The only new things I used are the Stepper card blank (which if truth be known I was too lazy to cut) that I got from my fav internet shop everycraftsapound.co.uk you really should check it out and my Wild Rose Studio greeting stamp also a little bow.



Sorry for the photo over kill but I really like this card, hope you do too.
here is where I am challenging it:
http://wishcraftcards.blogspot.co.uk - Waste Not Wednesday


16 comments:

  1. Fab creation, great shape & layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Have fun with the decorating, I bet you can't wait to get into that craft room. See you on the 18th

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this one great images and of course the sentiment, looking forward to seeing some photo's of the craft room
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute and adorable...Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again just wearing a different hat....lol Wonderful card...Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card! I just love it!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner! I hope we see you again this week!!

    - Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loooove magnolia stamps! And you have 3 going how fun is that.

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, and beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is just gorgeous,love the image and beautiful detail bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I love the colours :)
    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. Love the shape of it. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Step Card. Love those characters. Thanks for joining us over at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! What a great card. I love all the images and how you colored them! Thanks so much for entering the Catch the Bug challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you'll join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card, thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug this week... Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning card. So lovely. I like the colors you have used and those images are super cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards, which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute girl to design the card but i think addition of shades makes it more adorable...can you share designs related to Plastic cards with us.....

    ReplyDelete