Monday 20 August 2012

Busy Week Part 2

This is the second part of the post because I thought I might find a challenge or 2 to fit these posts both pieces have been altered the cage I just Gesso-ed it & put the leaves around, this necklace belonged to my son's Girlfriend Abby and it was the chain in the middle that was her's it started off as a Gaoler's Daughter Necklace (instruction from http://www.spoiltrottenbeads.co.uk) but thought it too long and added the middle chain, I thought it came out pretty good and my girls have tried to steal it so maybe it is ok.



I would just like to thank everyone who has taken time to come & visit me for the lovely comments and inspiration along the way.
This is where I am challenging it:

9 comments:

  1. you were correct on the shaping and love this no wonder they tried to steal it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty necklace. Don't you love it when other people love our work enough to want to "borrow" it. :) Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast of pearls and stones and metal, as well as the pieces you've used here. This is stunning! Thank you for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous entry to our metal challenge such a lovely design, I hope you can join us again at Allsorts we'd love to see more of your work

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful piece of altered jewellery, love your style!
    Thanks for using something metal on your creation for us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! I love seeing altered art and especially altered jewelry!!
    Thanks so much for linking up with CI Paints Inspired By: ABC. Hope you will join us again for a brand new challenge beginning on Sunday!!!
    Jessica~ CIP DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is beautiful hun, so pretty, needing photo's of the craft room ??
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous! Love those pretty charms ♥
    Thanks for playing at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete