Monday 2 May 2011

Challenge #4 - Bold & Bright - Bows & Berries

Good morning to you all hope your all having a pleasant week-end & how many of you watched the wedding? I didn't get to see it until 8-30pm as I had to work all day, rushed home to watch it on demand (never thought to do it on the computer) didn't she look every bit a princess. Anyway back to task in hand I'm late blogging this due to a few hitches but over at Bows & Berries the forth challenge is Bold & Bright as a move away from pastels for a change, you can make anything bold & bright pastels will not be allowed OK.

Here's my ATC I really had no mojo when I made this but go check out the DT cards for Inspiration


I used a Digi from B&B called Umbrella Alley, sticky Ric-rak ribbon, both roses from Grimsby crafts & raindrops from a peel-off & my promarkers for colouring.

Challenge ends Sunday, May 8th at midnight GMT.



Don't forget you have till midnight to avail of the Easter Sale with the code EASTER at the checkout getting you 50% off everything!!!

That's all digis €1.00!!!!!

Challenges I have entered:

10 comments:

  1. Cute ATC our Janet, I worked all day too so watched the highlights package of the wedding, must agree, she looked absolutely beautiful, what a lovely couple they make, hope you have had a great bank holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun, yes it is the card in the shop and love the colours on the background of this little number, I spent all day ironing to watch the wedding at the same time, fabulous ironing day and awesome tv watching too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great atc for the atc challenge blog huni love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely ATC thank you for joining our 1st ATC challenge

    hugs
    caro
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colourful ATC, thanks for joining in
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there . great colouring all over .thanks for sharing inour ATC Challenge Blog .

    ReplyDelete
  9. No mojo? That is a great ATC and I love the ribbon, The image is cool! A great ATC for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete