Monday 23 May 2011

Challenge #6 - @ Bows & berries

Hi everyone today I'm not late (woo hoo) and it's a great challenge over at B&B it's a colour como challenge & they are Torquoise, Pink, Yellow & black
I have chosen the Pin Cushion image from B&B and without realising it I have used the Spring Feast papers again I wish you could feel the glitter it's lovely & doesn't shed. I used my Cricut (please don't faint), Prima flowers, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nesties & buttons plus a bit of ribbon. Now for my card:


Hope you like it the prize will be announced on the B&B blog so pop over & see how you can get the May Freebie also.

5 comments:

  1. he he Janet... great card!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those flourishes and how they wrap around the little image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow not an easy colour combo, but you pulled it off beautifully, your card turned out so fun and funky, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course I will hun, not seen you for a while, how you doing?
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and Matt's present will be when the fishing show is on, that will be after the Craft one :)

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete