Monday 28 March 2011

Bows & berries - INSPIRED BY NATURE & New DT Post

I just don't know how I managed wangle another DT post but I'm so excited about it this is my card but some folks might feel a Deja vue feeling!!! yes I posted the wrong card before haha what am I like?



The image is from Bows & Berries it's called Birdhouse Love and costs €2.00EUR, papers were fom Francesca the flowers are sequins, I also used Diamonte hearts from my stash, the sentiment is one of Sarah's it's called bird house in your soul which is also a song I like. I also used a MS punch & coloured it with Promarkers & chalks distressed the edging with Rangers Antique Linen

6 comments:

  1. lol xx you do make me smile when I read your posts, don't change will you :)

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello DT team mate! I love this soft blues on this card and such cute flower buttons. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet flowers and love the sentiment!! Great to have you on the B&B team!!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Janet love that image and the little flowers a great design and colours, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet! fab card you made here hun, the colours are so beautiful & the little flowers are so pretty.

    Thank you for popping over to my blog, I used Copics no E00, E01, E11 for shading & R20 for blush...hth :D

    Hope you too are keeping well?

    xx Lizzy xx :0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, I have something on my blog for you and will respond to the GC message shortly
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete