Monday 21 March 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime - Challenge # 23

Wow at last I can shout it from the roof tops I made it as a DT member on My Partner in Crafting Crime I knew about this a few weeks ago but was unable to say anything. The Challenge for this week is 3 buttons or more My other new Teamies are:
Shelby



Stef

Elaine



Opps in all the excitement I forgot to post my card I'm having a proper Senior Day haha, so here it is: & also sorry to the people who commented on the last card it was the wrong one this is the right 1:

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little image beautifully presented and love those papers and the over-stamping on the sentiment plate
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooohoooooo congrats on the new DT - well done you !!!! what an adorable little card - bound to put a cheery smile on someones face xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations :-) So pleased to be creating on the same teams! I hope we are able to become real crafty buddies! :-) I love this card, it is so cute! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Janet what brilliant news and so well deserved I am loving this cute card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete