Sunday 6 February 2011

Week #118 - Numbers




Don't you just hate it when you can't find a desent man's card well I think between Mike Payne & Katy Sue they have just nailed it with this new CD Wine Buffs, it has shaped cards, 3D, labels, humour & so much more. This a card I made from said CD the only stuff extra is the card & glue if you don't add the paper for printing, I liked this so much I had to enter it onto this weeks Challenge on OSCC Which is being hosted by lovely Itzuvit and the Theme is NUMBERS

The lovely Sponsor is  Ellephantastic

The winner will receive 4 images of their choice.
Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, I love your card. Made me chuckle! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog & for using one of my backgrounds. Looks good!!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great demenson!! Fun card! Thanks so much for playing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! great card Janet, hope you are well?

    Nicki.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic and creative card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete