Thursday 24 February 2011

Better late than never

Hello everyone sorry I'm a bit late posting but things are very hectic here at the moment but I wont bore you with details but I thought I would like to share this card with that I made on Monday with the card group I go to this is one of Anne's cards she made and we all wanted to make one this is also a favourite colour of a couple of friends of mine which I'm sure they'll like. I also made another card but you will have to wait until the week-end for that one.


This card was made with Audrey Roberts papers, Xcut quilling dies & a nestie die doesn't it look pretty.

I have entered this here:

crafty anne's challenge blog - Birthday cards
Allsorts challenge blog - inspired by nature
Incy Wincy Designs - Use Punches or Dies
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge - Birthday Wishes
Stampin with the Dragon Challenge Blog - Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely Janet, the colours are very pretty and I love those layered flowers, hope you are well and not working too hard lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful card Janet, thank you for sharing it with us at <a href="http://craftyannschallengeblog.blogspot.com/>CACB</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the botched comments above Janet, not sure what I did wrong! I've just read your comment about your friend's daschund and had to pop back to say thank you for the chuckle!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card; so feminine! Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Janet!
    I really love this design and your beautiful flowers.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Janet. It's so good you are all still meeting up after all this time. I bet you really look forward to it and get a lot of inspiration from each other. In answer to you question, my classes at Grimsby Crafts are on Thursday morning. 10 till 12. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Janet! Those flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful creation love all the detail thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Stampin with the Dragon
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Janet. I have given you an award, it's on my blog if you want to pick it up. Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beyond pretty card. I love the purple. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
    Hugs
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I love your colour choices. Thank you for joining in with Crafty Ann's challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Janet - beautifully designed and what lovely colours. Hope you are doing ok xxx

    ReplyDelete