Friday 23 July 2010

Life's to short

That might seem like a bit heavy to some people but it isn't meant to sound that way it just means there is something else outside of crafting, I've done me a lot of thinking this last few weeks & realised friends are being a bit neglected so I'm not doing a challenge this week due to it not being my week & I just need a little me time, there now that seems a little selfish but I've had a bit of a rough month with 2 funeral's in 3 weeks & a few friends being a bit poorly. I just thought I'd take stock of things & what they mean to me ( there I go again ) it isn't all about me it's about my friends, family & colleague's some I don't get on with but it doesn't mean I don't care about them. My biggest concern is about my friend who keeps saying I'm alright don't worry about me I'm OK but she isn't but I don't think she realises this, not until she has an operation in a few weeks & it all hits home SHE is the one I'm worried about but I'll be there for her supporting her, crying with her saying "there there" not really knowing her dispere, but isn't that what friends are there for to support each other unconditionally.

5 comments:

  1. You're right Janet. Sometimes we all need to take a step back and look around us. It's not selfish to need time to yourself it's healthy that you realise that you do need some time. Enjoy it!
    hugs
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lucky to have a friend like you Janet, like you say that's what friends are for.
    Anita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we are all very lucky to have you as a friend hon, you are kind and loyal and incredibly caring and you clearly have all your priorities in the right order, like Anita says thats what friends are for,but not everyone is as special - she is lucky to have you to help and support her ((((HUGS )))))) to you, dont forget to look after yourself too, much love XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. trhank you ladies for your really kind comments. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet: Sorry Janet, I haven't been blogging recently and I didn't realise in my busy life that you were going through such a rough time with so many around you ill and all. Hope you'll take life a bit easier and enjoy your family and friends where you can. You're a very caring lady and their pain is obviously your pain too. I do hope that by the time you read this things might be easing up a bit for you, Anne xxx ps as a matter of interest when is your birthday Janet?

    ReplyDelete