Saturday 31 July 2010

Challenge# 91 - Patterns - Kathryn

Good morning everyone hope the weather is being kind to everyone what a lot of rain over the last couple of days we've had, think someone up there was helping me water the grass seeds my husband planted before he went away & I have been unable to water as I put my back out on Monday oops (now it's on the mend)

This week is the lovely Kathryns challenge she chose patterns all the DT chose to different patterns I chose stripes & circles although some may say they are polka dots. this weeks Sponsor is "Wink Wink Ink" please come along & join us and don't forget to pop into the shop for really good bargains, I would like to thank everyone who joined my challenge & for their support.

Here I have used a couple of papers I bought From Craftwork Cards yonks ago & found them when I was looking for something (you know how that works) and I copied the patterns that was included in the firsy kit I bought, I enjoyed using them so much I bought extra papers to make more.





Here are some places I'm going to challenge:
Fussy & Fancy - Pink & Black
No Time To Stamp - Colour Challenge
Simom Say's - Going Dotty
Cute card Thursday - Texting Crazy
Double Dare card challenge - Anything goes
Challenge up yor life - Celebrations+ GD Call+ Blog Hop
Fab"n"Funky - Spots & Stripes

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, so lovely.
    Danke fürs Mitmachen bei CUYL.

    Greetings
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card! clean and simple - i like that :)

    hugs, manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card Janet My mojo's suddenly gone out the window with no paper!! Thank you for your comment! I guess Tesco's is just handy to me without the worry of a long trip just to find paper and most crafts shops sell 80-90gsm a lot dearer. Your paper sounds fabulous, dearer, but if it's that weight I won't mind!!
    Will definitely have a look for it!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!

    I
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ it!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Jane, the papers are very yummy. Thanks for everything this week.
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you everyone your comments mean a lot, Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is yummmy Janet, good to see you back card making, lovely to speak with you saturday - thanks for the giggle, see you tuesday XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Janet! And I love the name of your blog! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, and I hope to see you back again next time! Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. a delicous card with great patterns!

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete