Monday 29 March 2010

My first Award

My first Award
this doesn't usually happen to me, I have only been blogging a little while and didn't expect this ( is this where i thank everyone, my family, god, my friends)
because without whom I would still be floundering. Cheers Nicky you have made my day.


Now I need to list 10 things I love and then pass this on to 10 bloggers for them to do the same so here goes:

1. I love my Husband.
2. I love My 3 kids.
3. I love traveling
4. I love Sunday morning waking with the grandchildren.
5. I love my life
6. I love my 2 grandchildren
7. I love my friends
8. I love going out for a drive
9. I love christmas
10.I love blog hopping.

Now for the ten people I am going to give this award to:

1. Nicki
2. Lorraine
3. Anne
4. Tracey
5. Jane
6. Chelsea
7. Anita
8. Val
9. Linx
10. Victoria

And also for Helena who has helped me too

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Janet, not had an award before now have two!! Anita xx

    ReplyDelete