Friday 13 June 2014

Lizzy's card

Good morning to all my Fellow bloggers I hope the weather is being kind to you all, I haven't been here for a while as I have been trying my hand at other things. I had an email from the lovely people from Virgin Media informing me that from 15th June I will no longer be able to Google using my Ntlworld email, how rude so I now have to set up another email for Google how many more people are going to have this problem?
Today I thought I would share a card I made for my friend Lizzy for her Daughters wedding, usually I'm very critical about my cards but this one I quite like and I also made a box too.







I would like to thank Jodie from Oz for the inspiration for this card
This is where I have been inspired:
(Thursday)
 http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - anything goes with a ribbon
(Wednesday)
(Monday)
(Sunday)
(Saturday




20 comments:

  1. Thanx for joining us at Storyteller
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love all the details, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card & box set! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘WEDDING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty TFS with us over at Crafty Ribbons this time and hope to see you in future challenges

    Elaine - Crafty Ribbons DT
    Eclectic Ellapu - Owner
    Altered Eclectics Owner
    Handcrafted by Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the detail you put into your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Fresh Brewed Designs Dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheer elegance Janet and how beautifully presented in the box.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for joining the Rhedd and Rosie’s challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful, vintage card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love all the embellishments that you have used, including the buttons. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Storyteller!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card and box clever lady!! Those buttons sure finish all your wonderful embellishments perfectly!
    Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics!
    SMiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is superb, so elegant !
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an elegant card and box. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafter's "Weddings" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous card and I love the matching box.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, love the details! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful project.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card and box Janet they will be cherished forever by the happy couple Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg this is stunning totally gorgeous
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete