Wednesday 19 March 2014

Marlie is 2

Good morning everyone it looks like Spring has sprung here in the UK I have been off work sick since last Tuesday following an operation on both feet and the weather has been really smashing. I really wasn't up to doing much just sitting around I tried a bit of copic colouring but couldn't get into it, but I thought I would share a card I made for a work colleague.


For this card I have used:
Bugaboo - Clyde Digi stamp
Memory box die - Precious Hearts
Whimsey Stamps and Shapeology die (bunting)
Hobby House - Flat back pearls from Sailor crew and Life's a Beach Kit
Peel-offs (name) coloured with Copic pens
Spellbinders - Square dies
Woodware circle punch (circle sentiment).

This is where I have been inspired:

5 comments:

  1. Fab card ! and cute dragon lol thanks for joining us at Stamping Dragon Designs..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is sooooo cute! Gorgeous card hun, and perfect for our Wings theme, thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies this week. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet hope you are on the mend? I love your card hes adorable and I love the design. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Janet. I always love Clyde images...he is so cute.

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and we would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hope your feet are feeling better now.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card Janet, love the banner. Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis, Susan x

    ReplyDelete