Thursday 20 February 2014

We have been retreating .............. so to speak

Well my girls and I went to the Crafty Retreat a couple of Sundays ago with Taylor who really enjoyed it I thought I would do a new Plaque for the house. Long ago before we bought the house it was called May Cottage and thought it would be nice to rename it that, I went with an Idea of how I wanted it and did a layout on a black surface for inspiration.



I will get this finished when I have finished practicing painting flowers, these are what the others have produced:
Laura's
Taylor's planet plate
Grace's hedgehog
Ewan's hedgehog
So as you can see everyone seemed to have fun Ewan and Grace have had theirs glazed and cooked now I will show you what they look like when I pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment