Sunday 11 November 2012

Is It Shabby?...........

Good evening everyone out there in Blog sorry I haven't been around again but my chest was giving me a lot of problems last week and really knocked me off my feet.

Our Sponsor for this week is One Stop Card Crafts who are sadly closing down (blog unaffected) and this is the last weekend you will be able to visit. There is 50% off everything and discount is shown in basket.

I will be sorry to see this little shop go as it's due to coming to shop here I dared to enter on of their card comps and from there the rest is history as they say.

This card was made along with the last teenager card I posted a few weeks back not sure what sort of a teen she was so I thought ths was also a very good teen card, see what you think it's a Die cut sheet from Kanban. Everything but the card blank is over 6 months old so I may not remember where I got the stuff.


Charm from the Works
Main DP from Craftwork Cards
Clock, ballon DP, image and
sentiment fom Kanban
Flowers from my Stash

This is where I shall be showing it:
http://atcswithattitude.blogspot.co.uk/ Add a Sentiment/ Anything Goes

http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Bingo (mine is the top line flowers,pink, ribbon)
http://fatpageswithattitude.blogspot.co.uk - Add a Sentiment/ anything Goes
http://raisethebarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Birthday http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com - Fall

13 comments:

  1. Fab card - I love your design is gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at gingerloft this week, and good luck

    Check out my blog for some free candy.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty love the dress and the dress charm. Perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner.
    Diane Tammy's Scrapin' Corner DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Janet!! That dress looks so real!! I love all the papers you chose as well. Terrific job!!

    Thanks for joining us at Tammy’s Scrapin Corner this week. Remember to be chosen for a prize, you must be a follower of this challenge blog. Hope to see you next week. Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Janet, love it.
    Thanks for joining in with us at ATC’s and Fat Pages and cards with Attitude…

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft this time and hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fabulous, Janet. Love the way you accompllished with that sketch. Thanks for joining ATCs & Cards with Attitude. See you again next time. Many blessings.

    Dwita.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, lovely details, thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft : Touch of gold, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Janet. Love your fabulous layout. Sorry you won't be there Saturday but you have a good day whatever you are doing. Thinking of you. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the layout and the details.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Gingerloft.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Gingerloft Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is pretty! I love all the beautiful layers. Thank you so much for joining in on our birthday challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A real beauty! Thanks for sharing with us at Gingerloft this challenge. Hope to see you for the next one.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of my FAV Kanban images I love it and this card is fab Janet well done .
    I am your newest follower
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete