Wednesday 21 March 2012

I'm here under the dust somewhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone just to let you know I'm still around hiding under all the dust while the builder builds my extention .................... no not my workshop as my darling calls it that will be in about 8-9 weeks (bah) it's driving me crazy can't find anything but everyone says it'll be worth it I certainly hope so. I will show you how far we are 2 weeks down the road.

From this..........

To this...... so far

can you see the birdy prints yet?

2 comments:

  1. looks as if it is coming along nicely, looking forward to seeing you and playing :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet thank you for your comment on my blog about Polo, he has really done so well considering that he is almost 17. My candy this time remains until the end of April, but I do a monthly candy so maybe just leave my avatar with the title monthly candy?
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete