Tuesday 21 September 2010

Graces Birthday

Today is my Granddaughter's 5Th Birthday it's really unbelievable how grown up she is, Grace isn't having a party no instead it's a sleep over with 2 friends I mean I was about 45 before I had my sleepover & that was with about 20 kids at the youth club where I used to work haha. Grace is the little girl who loves to be a tom boy one day & all girly the next, she has got her Grandad just where she wants him when I told her she was spoilt when she told me what she got for her Birthday she said " No Nannie I'm not spoilt it's my Birthday" time flies by so quickly.
I have used Crafter's Companion girls CD for the Castle and backing paper, various peel-offs e.g Happy Birthday & 5, the image is from Charmed crafts from the Once upon a time Digi stamps, a little metal heart that says "Birthday Girl" & some flowers. Hope she likes it I know I do.
Happy Birthday Grace 5 Today



I have flattened the card so it is possible to see all sides

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am sure that she will love this what little girl would not and the images are just great, love that little heart in the middle
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, what a lucky grand daughter ! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous I'm sure she loved it, thanks for joining us at colour create, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Janet! This is a stunning card. Bet Grace what a lovely name) was over the moon with it. Hope she had a lovely birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete