Wednesday 11 August 2010

Captured Image

My little blog for today is some photo's of A Captured Image Challenge that I entered at running with Scissors they were all wonderful (even though I didn't like mine much) but hey isn't everyone critical of their own work?, we had to get a jar & put a stamped image inside & doll it up to look like it was captured.
I spent many a late night at the bottom of the garden to try & capture these little beauties haha I hope you like them, some of the photo's are a bit dark or there's a glare from the glass but these are shy little creatures & had to get a shot when they wasn't looking ( how mad am I)haha. Enjoy

Nicki's captured image and the winner of the challenge at Running with Scissors




these are a few of my pics for the captured challenge, the bottom two were taken by my friend Helena from Running with Scissors cheers H x









1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for taking part in the challenge Janet, I loved your jar and thought it was lovely, I hope you can take part in some of the up and coming challenges, we have received some fab sponsorship from some cool companies which = great prizes, see you soon, hope all is well in your neck of the woods XXX

    ReplyDelete